Supporting LGBTQA Youth through advocacy, education, leadership, and social opportunities.
For more than 15 years, The Family Partnership’s MN Q Youth program has offered support, counseling, resources, training, connections, and referrals for and about LGBTQA (Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Questioning, Queer, and Allied) youth and families.
MN Q Youth provides customized education and training directed toward specific LGBTQA needs, including:
- Bullying prevention and intervention
- LGBTQA 101/102: Terms, facts and resources
- Gender, sexuality, gender spectrum and trans-specific needs
- Assisting, developing and facilitating GSA (Gay Straight Alliance) needs in middle schools and high schools
- Understanding LGBTQA families, and who they are
MN Q Youth also provides resources for:
- Technical assistance
- Statewide referrals and resources
- GSA development and group facilitation
- Leadership and social opportunities
Attention MN Q Youth … Do you want to learn about:
- Social justice
- Leadership opportunities
- Social connections with LGBTQA youth
- Help in GSA development in your school
MN Q Youth is a proud founding member of the Minnesota School OUTreach Coalition. To learn more, visit mnschooloutreach.org.
To learn more about MN Q Youth, contact Leigh Combs at 612.728.2079 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
This program is funded by the MN Office of Justice Programs.