DSWAP is a program of The Family Partnership funded by the Minnesota Department of Human Services Adult Mental Health Services.
What are the program’s goals?
- Increase the number of immigrant, refugee, and minority mental health professionals and/or practitioners
- Increase the availability, accessibility and effectiveness of trauma-informed treatment for immigrants, refugees, and minorities
- Enhance the cross-cultural knowledge and skills of clinical supervisors
- Group Supervision
- Narrative Exposure Therapy Consultation
- LICSW Preparation Class
- 3-Day Narrative Exposure Therapy Training
- Motivational Interview Level I
- Intergroup Dialogue
- LGSW Preparation Class
Contact True Thao at 612.341.1670 or email@example.com for more information on training dates and times.
When are DSWAP interns available?
DSWAP interns are available at each of our locations September 2015 to May 2016 to take referrals for adolescent and adult clients. This is a paid internship.
How do I make a referral?
Referrals for DSWAP interns are made by calling The Family Partnership’s Central Intake Line at 612.728.2061 (English), 612.728.2089 (Español), or 763.569.2625 (Hmoob).
For more information about the Diversity Social Work Advancement Program (DSWAP), contact True Thao at 612.341.1670 or firstname.lastname@example.org.