The Family Partnership provides in-home based case management services for families that are at-risk.We provide support, education, referrals and resources– in the home. Common issues addressed include: parenting education, housing, community referrals, mental health referrals, and resource attainment.
Who We Are
Our Parent Support Outreach Program (PSOP) staff is made up of Bachelor’s level caseworkers. We use a number of strategies, to engage parents. We also partner with school staff and community workers from various agencies and systems.
What We Do
PSOP accepts referrals from community agencies, school staff and clients themselves who are looking for help in addressing concerns in the home. Families must have a child, in the home, under the age of 10 to qualify for a referral. These at-risk factors include, but are not limited to:
- Substance abuse
- Domestic violence
- Behavioral health concerns (parent or child)
- Past history of abuse or neglect
We can also help to address other concerns impacting families overall behavior and/or well being.
- Our staff work directly in the home to help improve families lives and to make scheduling easier. We schedule visits directly with families.
- Our ability to work with families in their home allows caseworkers to meet families where they’re at and to maximize successful outcomes for families.
- Our staff is available year round to serve families in need.
Who is Eligible
Any family with a dependent child, in the home, under the age of 10, with at least two identified risk factors. These risk factors include, but are not limited to: poverty, substance abuse, domestic violence, behavioral health concerns (parent or child), past history of abuse and/or neglect, homelessness and or history of unstable housing.
What is the Cost
There is no out-of-pocket cost for individuals and families.
Who to Contact
For more information, contact Betsy Bartek at 612.294.2680 or firstname.lastname@example.org.