All donations help to support our mission of building strong families, vital communities, and better futures for children.
Wondering how your contribution makes an impact?
- Your $50 contribution can: Buy supplies and materials to support one child in our School Success Program.
- Your $100 contribution can: Prepare a PRIDE participant for a job interview with the professional clothing and toiletries she needs.
- Your $250 contribution can: Sponsor six months of counseling for a client struggling with depression.
- Your $500 contribution can: Fund the creation of an individualized safety plan for one survivor of intimate partners violence, sexual assault, or abuse OR purchase culturally-specific books for our multicultural therapeutic preschools.
- Your $1,000 contribution can: Establish a summer program for teens involved in our youth development programs.
- Your $2,500 contribution can: Purchase items to replenish our play therapy rooms with therapeutic toys and games needed to help children dealing with traumatic life events.
- Your $5,000 contribution can: Underwrite the cost of counseling for individuals that cannot access health care coverage due to their immigration status.
- Your $10,000 contribution can: Provide our youth services programs with a part-time staff member, allowing us to expand our services and reach more at-risk youth.
- Your $15,000 contribution can: Provide a one-year multicultural therapeutic preschool scholarship for one child.
- Your $25,000 contribution can: Cover the cost for six women/teens to complete a multi-session support group specially tailored to meet the needs of sex trafficking survivors.
- Your $50,000 contribution can: Provide three children with the opportunity to attend our multicultural therapeutic preschool for one full year.
Every donation helps, and with your support, our vision of a Twin Cities where all children and families, regardless of income or origins are able to reach their full potential will become a reality.
The Family Partnership is now connected with Amazon Smile, select our organization on Amazon Smile and shop away with a % donated to us by Amazon!
The Family Partnership meets the standards set by the Charities Review Council. The Accountability Standards® are co-created benchmarks of nonprofit governance, finance, fundraising, and public communication. A balance of nonprofit sector promising practices, public expectations, and legal/regulatory requirements, the standards represent the shared expectations between donors and nonprofits.