Serving Families during COVID-19
The Family Partnership continues to support individuals and families in need of our services by carefully following safety protocols during the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic.
Your Safety is Our Priority
Our top priority is to ensure the health and safety of children, their families and our staff by following a science-based coronavirus plan. Our detailed TFP COVID-19 Safe and Healthy Workplace Plan follows the guidelines published by the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), Minnesota Department of Health (MDH), Minnesota Department of Human Services, and federal OSHA standards.
Accessing Programs and Services
Our staff are using confidential technology tools to support those in need of services. Most TFP services are being delivered virtually.
Our licensed therapists are available for telemedicine for anyone seeking services. 612-728-2061 (Our Hmoob intake line is 763-569-2625).
(Occupational, Physical and Speech Therapies) are available at our preschools and within PICA Head Start preschool locations. Virtual telemedicine services are available if clients prefer or need virtual access. For more information contact: Sandy Klein-Mirviss at 612-294-2666.
Free Virtual Music Therapy with Jess, a free video series by our music therapist, is available here.
Our Home Visiting and Mobility Mentoring® programs are contacting clients directly to arrange virtual appointments. If you are in need of services, call our central intake line 612-728-2061.
Our PRIDE program is connecting with clients and assisting them with accessing needed services. Contact our central intake line 612-729-2061.
Enrollment Available at our Preschools and Day Care
North Minneapolis preschool – Our preschool accepts infants (age 6 weeks+) through kindergarten ready! Call Cassaundra Davis for a video tour and more information 612-294-2659 email@example.com [link to page]
Four Directions – Our center accepts children age 16 months to 12 years. [link to page] Call Mary Rainey for a video tour and more information 612-722-0766 firstname.lastname@example.org [link to page]
Our COVID-19 Health and Safety Measures
Drop-Off and Pickup
- We are using curbside drop-off and pickup of your children. Our staff will escort them to and from their .
- Parents are required to wear a mask during drop-off and pickup of your children and children age two and older are required to wear a mask. (TFP is happy to provide durable and attractive cloth masks, donated by skilled community artists) Symptom Checks
- We conduct temperature and symptom checks on all children and staff who enter our buildings.
- Those with COVID-19 symptoms or a temperature of 100 degrees Fahrenheit or higher will not be admitted.
- Our staff is trained on safety practices: frequently cleaning, hand washing, and wearing personal protective equipment at all times.
- Social distancing guidelines are followed, including having no more than 10 people allowed in a room (including our staff).
- No Visitors, including parents, are allowed in early childhood classrooms or hallways until further notice. Building access is limited.
Travel and Symptom Protocols
- Any TFP staff traveling out of state must quarantine for 14 days before returning to classrooms or in-person services.
- We follow all guidelines regarding staff or children with illness. We follow the Minnesota Department of Health’s Decision Tree for any COVID-19 symptoms.
Stay healthy and safe!
Free saliva testing sites in Minnesota https://www.health.state.mn.us/diseases/coronavirus/testsites/saliva.html#minneapolis1
- Our Central Intake Line: 612-728-2061 (English/Español) 9am – 7 pm M-F, with after-hours messages returned the next business day.
- Email: email@example.com