This is a pretty easy project you can do with children, friends, and/or family. Feel free to make as much or as little as you want.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 3/4 cup cold water
- 1 cup Elmer’s glue (or any white school glue)
- Liquid food coloring
- 1/2 cup hot water
- 1 teaspoon borax
1. In bowl 1 – mix together the cold water, glue, and food coloring. Set aside.
2. In bowl 2 – mix together the hot water and borax, until the borax is completely dissolved.
3. Slowly add glue mixture to borax mixture. Mix well. Pour off excess water.
4. Place in airtight storage container.
Flubber (For playing, Not eating)
Ingredients include: 3/4 cup cold water, 1 cup Elmer’s glue (or any white school glue), Liquid food coloring, 1/2 cup hot water, and 1 teaspoon borax.
Made by [insert name here] with Love!