Make A Plan To Vote!
Today is National Voter Registration Day!
The Family Partnership encourages you to exercise your right to vote. Originally, in the United States only white, male property owners had the right to vote. Over 200 years, many Americans have fought to expand those rights to women and African-Americans and to voters beginning at age 18.
Here are links to voting information:
Register to vote
- Register online here – Deadline 10/13/20
- Register at your county elections office or at your polling place on 11/3/20
- Already registered? Confirm your registration and address here.
- Vote by mail – request your ballot here by 10/20/20 and mail it by 10/27/20
- Vote early in person at your city or county elections office – find yours here
- Vote in person on election day, Tuesday, 11/3/20 – find your polling place here