All donations help to support our mission of building strong families, vital communities, and better futures for children.
Wondering how your contribution makes an impact?
- Your $50 contribution can: Buy supplies and materials to support one child in our School Success Program.
- Your $100 contribution can: Prepare a PRIDE participant for a job interview with the professional clothing and toiletries she needs.
- Your $250 contribution can: Sponsor six months of counseling for a client struggling with depression.
- Your $500 contribution can: Fund the creation of an individualized safety plan for one survivor of intimate partners violence, sexual assault, or abuse OR purchase culturally-specific books for our multicultural therapeutic preschools.
- Your $1,000 contribution can: Establish a summer program for teens involved in our youth development programs.
- Your $2,500 contribution can: Purchase items to replenish our play therapy rooms with therapeutic toys and games needed to help children dealing with traumatic life events.
- Your $5,000 contribution can: Underwrite the cost of counseling for individuals that cannot access health care coverage due to their immigration status.
- Your $10,000 contribution can: Provide our youth services programs with a part-time staff member, allowing us to expand our services and reach more at-risk youth.
- Your $15,000 contribution can: Provide a one-year multicultural therapeutic preschool scholarship for one child.
- Your $25,000 contribution can: Cover the cost for six women/teens to complete a multi-session support group specially tailored to meet the needs of sex trafficking survivors.
- Your $50,000 contribution can: Provide three children with the opportunity to attend our multicultural therapeutic preschool for one full year.
Every donation helps, and with your support, our vision of a Twin Cities where all children and families, regardless of income or origins are able to reach their full potential will become a reality.
Other ways you can donate
Create snack bags, click here for more information on how to create and donate snack bags.
Create play-doh, click here for more information on how to create and donate play-doh.
Create stress balls, click here for more information on how to create and donate stress balls.
Create journals, click here for more information on how to create and donate journals.
Create flubber, click here for more information on how to create and donate flubber.
Contact Rebecca Troast at rtroast@thefamilypartnership or 612.728.2091 if you are looking to donate some of the items above or if you have other items you will like to donate.
The Family Partnership is now connected with Amazon Smile, select our organization on Amazon Smile and shop away with a % donated to us by Amazon!
The Family Partnership meets the standards set by the Charities Review Council. The Accountability Standards® are co-created benchmarks of nonprofit governance, finance, fundraising, and public communication. A balance of nonprofit sector promising practices, public expectations, and legal/regulatory requirements, the standards represent the shared expectations between donors and nonprofits.