All donations help to support our mission of building strong families, vital communities, and better futures for children.
If you’d like to donate by check, make the check out to The Family Partnership and mail with the address as follows:
ATTN: Rebecca Troast
4123 E Lake St.
Minneapolis, MN 55406
Wondering how your contribution makes an impact?
- Your $10,000 contribution can: Provide our youth services programs with a part-time staff member, allowing us to expand our services and reach more at-risk youth.
- Your $5,000 contribution can: Underwrite the cost of counseling for individuals that cannot access health care coverage due to their immigration status.
- Your $2,500 contribution can: Purchase items to replenish our play therapy rooms with therapeutic toys and games needed to help children dealing with traumatic life events.
- Your $1,000 contribution can: Establish a summer program for teens involved in our youth development programs.
- Your $500 contribution can: Fund the creation of an individualized safety plan for one survivor of intimate partners violence, sexual assault, or abuse OR purchase culturally-specific books for our multicultural therapeutic preschools.
- Your $250 contribution can: Sponsor six months of counseling for a client struggling with depression.
- Your $100 contribution can: Prepare a PRIDE participant for a job interview with the professional clothing and toiletries she needs.
- Your $50 contribution can: Buy supplies and materials to support one child in our School Success Program.
Every donation helps, and with your support, our vision of a Twin Cities where all children and families, regardless of income or origins are able to reach their full potential will become a reality.
OTHER WAYS YOU CAN DONATE
Create snack bags, click here for more information on how to create and donate snack bags.
Create play-doh, click here for more information on how to create and donate play-doh.
Create stress balls, click here for more information on how to create and donate stress balls.
Create journals, click here for more information on how to create and donate journals.
Create flubber, click here for more information on how to create and donate flubber.
Create personal-care packages for PRIDE, click here for more information on needed items and frequently asked questions.
Contact Rebecca Troast at rtroast@thefamilypartnership or 612.728.2091 if you are looking to donate some of the items above or if you have other items you will like to donate.
The Family Partnership meets the standards set by the Charities Review Council. The Accountability Standards® are co-created benchmarks of nonprofit governance, finance, fundraising, and public communication. A balance of nonprofit sector promising practices, public expectations, and legal/regulatory requirements, the standards represent the shared expectations between donors and nonprofits.
The Family Partnership was fortunate enough to be one of Interest for Others Foundation’s initial partners. The Family Partnership is excited to join numerous charities and organizations that are a part of the Interest for Others Foundation’s community. Founded in 2014, Interest for Others Foundation is an online giving platform that encourages people to donate earned interest to charities they love. The Family Partnership is joining together with Interest for Others Foundation to build a movement of people who together turn small changes into big impacts.
The Family Partnership is now connected with Amazon Smile, select our organization on Amazon Smile and shop away with a % donated to us by Amazon!