ways to give
Volunteers play a vital role at The Family Partnership, contributing hundreds of volunteer hours and donating needed items each year. Community members like you help us provide enrichment opportunities and resources for clients, in addition to containing costs and allowing staff to spend more time providing trauma-informed care for the families we serve.
Interested in a bigger volunteer role? Please contact us about becoming a Volunteer Coordinator!
Please note that additional opportunities, such as reading partners and leading professional development courses, may be added as COVID-19 restrictions ease.
Ready to volunteer?
If you are interested in filling a volunteer position, please fill out the volunteer application. We will contact you to learn more about you and help you get started volunteering at The Family Partnership.
You, your family, faith community, civic group, or employee team can have fun and make a difference by creating or purchasing much-needed materials!
We can always use the following:
- Essential supplies for infants and toddlers of families experiencing deep poverty
- Snack bags for children coming to therapy directly from school
- Gift cards for families in need of necessities (Walmart, Target, Cub, and Aldi are often requested)
- Personal care packages for teens and women who are healing from sexual exploitation
- Household care packages to help families keep their homes clean and healthy
- Play-doh, flubber, or stress balls for the littlest-learners to develop finger strength and dexterity
- Backpacks to fill with necessities and give out at outreach events
- Journals for children, pre-teens, and teens accessing mental health programs
- Winter clothes and coats in new or lightly-used condition (seasonal)
- Holiday gifts, as part of individual family sponsorship or Toys for Tots (seasonal)
Join our efforts and invest in change.
Are you looking for other ways to support our mission of building strong families, vital communities and better futures for children? As a supporter you can invest in children and families to reach their full potential and live as contributing members of healthier, prosperous communities.