Ways to Give
Your investment will drive change.
As a donor, you invest in effective mental health, early education, anti-sex trafficking and essential parenting services. Your support helps children and families to overcome adversity and reach their full potential.
Make an Impact
Donate today to provide vital resources to children and families.
To donate to the Greenman Innovation Fund, simply mark that the gift is in honor of Molly Greenman.
Ways to Give
Give by Check
Make the check out to The Family Partnership and mail to:
The Family Partnership
ATTN: Advancement Department
1527 E. Lake Street,
Minneapolis, MN 55407
Give with Stock
Use the following information to transfer stocks to The Family Partnership:
US Bancorp Investments Inc.
Primary Contact: Jacob Trimble, 612-303-3136
DTC#: 0280 (Code 40)
For the benefit of The Family Partnership, Account: 26087494
Become a Champion
Help sustain The Family Partnership!
Champions commit to multi-year pledges of at least $1,000 a year for five years.
- Champions for Children – Pledge $1,000 for 5 years
- Champions for Families – Pledge of $5,000 for 5 years
- Champions for Communities – Pledge of $10,000 for 5 years
To become a Champion today, please fill out a pledge form.
Make a Planned Gift
The 1878 Society provides a way for you to ensure that your values and priorities are reflected in your legacy. There are several ways to make a planned gift, or bequest, to The Family Partnership:
- Include The Family Partnership in your will or testamentary trust, or add a codicil to an existing will or trust
- Make The Family Partnership a beneficiary of a retirement account or insurance policy
- Contribute today to our endowment program that will provide ongoing income to The Family Partnership
Volunteers play a vital role at The Family Partnership, contributing hundreds of volunteer hours each year. Community members like you help us provide enrichment opportunities and resources for clients, in addition to containing costs and allowing staff to spend more time providing trauma-informed care for the families we serve.
If you are interested in learning more about volunteering, please look at our volunteer page, which has current volunteer positions. Then, please fill out our volunteer application. We will contact you to discuss how you can help to build a Twin Cities where all children and families, regardless of income or origin, reach their full potential.
The Family Partnership partners with Step-Up to provide meaningful work for young people in Minneapolis. You’ll see Step-Up workers in the North Minneapolis and 4 Directions preschools during the summer.
Your family, faith community, civic group or employee-team can have fun and make a difference by creating much-needed materials for donation! See our volunteer page for items our clients and families can use.
Log into your Amazon account using smile.amazon.com and select The Family Partnership as your charitable organization of choice. When you use Amazon Smile to order online, you will have access to Amazon’s same products, prices and services, and Amazon will donate a percentage of your eligible purchases to us!
Contact us today for more information on ways to give!
Vice President for Advancement, The Family Partnership
Every dollar makes a difference.
Giving – your time, talent or money to The Family Partnership has proven to achieve results that have a positive impact on our communities.
- $4.93 benefit-cost-ratio for every dollar invested into The Family Partnership’s mental health programs. (The Constellation Fund)
- $8.72 saved by taxpayers in health and law enforcement costs for every $1 invested in anti-sex trafficking work. (A 2006 University of Minnesota, Humphrey Institute study)
- $10.83 return on investment for each dollar invested into high quality early childhood and parent education. (Art Rolnick, Director of Research, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis)
Latest Updates and Resources
Explore the latest news from our team, gather insights and gain access to resources.
Ashley Hemnarine Named Development ManagerMarch 29, 2022
Ashley Hemnarine will be responsible for leading annual fundraising efforts and managing stewardship of donor relations.
Donaldson Employees Sponsor Holiday Cheer for 32 YearsDecember 20, 2021Read More
A Family’s Tradition of Sponsoring Holiday GiftsDecember 16, 2021Read More
Measure your impact.
Did you know that 95% of the families we serve live below poverty level?
Can you imagine providing for your spouse and two children with a household income of $26,200? At The Family Partnership, we apply an intergenerational, whole-family (2Gen) approach and incorporate Brain Science strategies to interrupt the cycles of poverty and adversity perpetuated by systemic inequities.
Our holistic services, which include Mental Health Therapy, Early Childhood Education and Care, Family Home Visiting and Advocacy services, result in significant, positive changes for the families and individuals we serve.
Your Impact by the Numbers
- $10,000 pilots the Executive Functioning Across Generations© curriculum in one additional classroom
- $5,000 pays for staff to provide support, problem solve food scarcity and connects families struggling in a COVID-environment to additional resources
- $2,500 covers the non-billable time physical therapists spend creating materials for tele-therapy sessions
- $1,000 pays for a computer for a parent in Mobility Mentoring® so they can pursue further education
- $250 pays for a client to rehearse, get to, and testify at the State capitol about how public policy directly impacts their life
- $100 pays for a week’s-worth of culturally and age-appropriate preschool learning packets
- $50 pays for a School Linked Mental Health staff to meet with a teacher to create positive solutions for a student who is disrupting the classroom
- Support our efforts with a donation today! Donate Now
The Family Partnership also has an explicitly 2Gen approach, so it is possible that treating children and parents [together] will result in further benefits that are not fully captured in Constellation’s metrics.The Constellation Fund