Early Education And Care
North Minneapolis Preschool
At our North Minneapolis Preschool, we offer full-day, year-round therapeutic education and care from infants (age 6 weeks+) through kindergarten-ready!
We are a multicultural, therapeutic preschool in North Minneapolis.
Services That Support Your Child’s Needs
- Free transportation from nearby areas
- Free healthy meals and snacks
- Experienced, multilingual and culturally diverse teaching staff
- Personalized attention through small class sizes
- 100% free developmental screenings for all children within 30 days. We provide you with your child’s screening information that can be used for their kindergarten enrollment.
- Early therapy intervention on-site: If your child needs a boost, we provide early therapy intervention on-site. Therapies include speech, occupational, physical and play therapy to enhance learning potential.
- 100% free access to dental/vision/hearing checkups and services
- Access to Family Partnership services for family members
- Monthly family events for fun and educational purposes
- Multiple age classrooms, an infant room, indoor and outdoor playgrounds
Enrollment and Eligibility
Our North Minneapolis Preschool is open to all families.
Tuition and Forms of Payment
Most of our families qualify for financial assistance. We accept private pay and these forms of payment:
- Child-care assistance program (CCAP)
- Pathway I and II scholarships, NAZ scholarships
- Think Small scholarships
- Post-secondary scholarships
During the application process, we can discuss how you can apply for scholarship funding.
Schedule a Tour
Get to know us and tour our preschool. We can answer more questions and concerns with a virtual tour or in person.
For more information on scheduling a tour, contact:
How to Enroll
We accept students year-round based on classroom availability. Our staff will walk through the application process with you when you are ready to apply. Or, download the application form.
For more information contact:
Our Location and Hours
Location: 1501 Xerxes Ave. North, Minneapolis, MN 55441
Hours: Monday – Friday, 7 am – 6 pm
If you have any questions about our North Minneapolis preschool or would like to start the enrollment process, please contact Cassaundra Davis.
We work with your family to maximize your unique strengths and are here to help with any needs.Cassaundra Davis, Preschool Director
We partner for success!
At The Family Partnership, we collaborate with your family to maximize your unique strengths and help with any needs.
We will work with your whole family to help your child be successful. Our care team meets weekly to discuss how we are meeting your child and family’s needs.
- We conduct home visits to help parents support their child’s education.
- We refer family members/provide access to other Family Partnership services as needed.
- Your preschooler will receive individualized attention, and we get to know you as a family too.
- Our Family Worker assists your family with any issues, needs or resources.
We provide highly rated education.
Our early childhood education and care is top-rated by leading authorities.
We are an Anchor Partner of the Northside Achievement Zone. NAZ partners use evidence-based practices to close the achievement gap for students of color. We have been accredited by NAEYC (National Association for the Education of Young Children) and 4-star rated (the highest level) by Minnesota’s Parent Aware. We have also been rated as Strong Beginnings Centers by Hennepin County and the Minnesota Department of Human Services. This rating requires additional program components (such as higher staff to child ratios) that deliver increased kindergarten readiness and family engagement.
If you have any questions about our North Minneapolis preschool or would like to start the enrollment process, please contact:
Looking for additional services?
We provide holistic services including mental health therapy, early childhood education and care, family home visiting and advocacy services.